Terms and Conditions
It’s the responsibility of the bride on the booking form to understand, agree, and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments due by specified dates. By proceeding submit an enquiry, and to pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into the contracted terms.
Schedule of Payments
For Bridal Makeup Bookings
- 20% non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit to be paid to secure your wedding date.
- 50% of the total cost to be paid no later than 14 days after your bridal trial session.
- 100% of the total cost to be paid no later than 14 days before your wedding date.
- All payments must be made by bank transfer to keep as a record of payment.
For Prom Makeup and Occasion Makeup Bookings
- £10 non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit to be paid to secure your event date.
- 100% payment due on the date of your event via bank transfer or cash payment.
- All pre-payments must be made by bank transfer to keep as a record of payment. This applies to all deposits and the 50% and 100% pre-payment terms for bridal bookings only.
- You will receive a confirmation email and invoice upon the receipt of your deposit payment.
- Payments can only be made by cash for trial appointments and prom or occasion makeup appointments on the day of the booking.
For Bridal Makeup Bookings
- You must pay the full amount for your bridal trial on the day even if you do not decide to go ahead with your wedding booking. No refunds will be offered at your bridal trial appointment.
- All payments made after the bridal trial appointment are non-refundable if you cancel without at least 8 weeks’ notice period before your wedding date.
- If the wedding date, or any individual from the bridal party is cancelled by the client, a cancellation charge will be imposed upon your refund allowance:
- Up to 14 days before the date – 0% refund.
- Up to 1 month before the date – 50% refund.
- All packages and discounts only apply at the time of booking and may not apply to any additional services booked later.
- A trial is mandatory for the bride and must be booked 3-6 months before the wedding date.
- During busy periods trials are unable to be booked on a weekend.
- Additional travel cost is charged at 50p a mile from (WV14) to wherever you are getting ready on the day and the same for the return journey. If the location is more than 2 hours away, accommodation costs may need to be provided by the client. These costs will be informed at the point of quotation. If your arrangements change, and travel is therefore required, these costs will be added to the invoice at the time when the change is made.
- Lashes are complimentary and there is no reduction in the price if you decide not to have them.
- There is a minimum bridal party size of 4 people, including the bride, during busy periods and weekends.
- All trial appointments will be performed at my home salon room (WV14). If it necessary, I can travel to you, a travel cost will be added depending on the time and distance.
- Parking costs are chargeable to the client.
- All Photographs/videos of your makeup may be used on social media, website, and other media channels. If you do not wish for your photos to be used, you must express to withdraw your images in writing.
- You have the responsibility to inform me of any allergies, medical conditions or sensitivities before any makeup application.